MediaMosa can only achieve the goal of developing a system for the community if the project is supported by the community. Contributions can take many forms, depending on your ambitions and your level of interest.
There are several ways to join the MediaMosa community or the MediaMosa project efforts.
- Contribute... Documentation about MediaMosa will be maintained in the MediaMosa Wiki. You are encouraged to review, critique and offer your suggestions about the project.
Code contributions can be done on the public Github repository (https://github.com/mediamosa) using these simple rules:
- Get yourself a Github account.
- Submit your patches in the format one patch per issue.
- The MediaMosa community can review and comment patches.
- When a patch is reviewed by the community and is ready to be committed, the MediaMosa code maintainer can commit the patch to the MediaMosa code repository.
In addition to these rules:
Advise... MediaMosa will enlist the support of stakeholders through the formation of advisory bodies (see Organisation). These bodies will provide guidance and input into the features, functions, and key technology outputs from the project. If you have an interest in serving on one of these advisory bodies, we would welcome your participation. Please let us know if you have an interest.
- Build.. you may decide to invest in MediaMosa and contribute resources toward the development effort. We hope to provide more ways for people to get involved in the project. For now, the best way to stay connected is through joining the mailing list and participating in meetings.