MediaMosa versie 1.5.7 is released at 12 aug 2009
The installation profile is completely rewritten. More information is added during installation process and the database tables are cleaner now. Overall installation of MediaMosa should be much more easy. Due to the number of changes in the installation profile we recommend users of 1.5.6 to reinstall MediaMosa over a clean database.
There are some minor changes:
- fixed a bug where sometimes 2 stills were created in 1 response.
- cleanup of server definition (server.install)
- cleanup of transcoding profile
- added a link to cron on the settingspage when cron has never run.
- We tweaked the working of autorisation in combination with master-slave and group definitions.
- Objectcode size of playing a video is changed: When no size is given, The default size of the play object will be the size of the video, not an internal default.