Ticket #231 (closed task: fixed)
[RELEASE NOTES] 2.0 Read Only version
|Reported by:||Frans||Owned by:|
|MoSCoW:||Must Have||Estimated time after impact analysis:|
|Related to project:||none||Tested:||yes|
Release notes Mediamosa 2.0 - 24-12-2009 16:05
Alpha *read only release* (build 130)
- Port to drupal 7.
- Complete redesign and renaming of v1.x source code. All code has been moved into classes to support auto loading of classes in Drupal 7.
- New REST interface, class based.
- All medimosa code now support throw and catching of exceptions at high level, enabling better error handling.
- Rewrite of all SQL queries into new PDO class support of Drupal 7.
Mediamosa now has own new DB layer between Drupal and Mediamosa code.
- REST calls are now moved from core code into drupal modules, also REST calls no longer contain core code and only call core functions,
seprating core code from REST interface.
- Mediamosa 1 multiple database design combined and migrated to new
single Drupal database called mediamosa2. No longer required to switch databases in code.
- Jobserver database(s) design moved into single main mediamosa2
database. No more multiple database required for multiple jobserver
- Internal REST calls IP white listing removed, replaced with internal authentication. Removed settings for old white listing from maintenance.
- New REST calls for browsing in the REST calls and retrieving specific information about a single REST parameters and documentation. URL; /rest and rest/[rest_id].
- And much much more.