Ticket #314 (closed enhancement: fixed)
options for status page (fase 1)
|Reported by:||robert||Owned by:||robert|
|MoSCoW:||Must Have||Estimated time after impact analysis:|
|Related to project:||none||Tested:||no|
Description (last modified by MC-arjen) (diff)
The status page could be divided into four parts:
- configuration settings
- component status
- server status
- server working (only with unit-tests possible)
- php settings (see above)
- apache settings, test option for rewrite mod apache;
- database settings (should-have innodb settings, buffer)
- db schema correct?
- privileges user correct?
- toolset present? ffmpeg +version, lua, lua-lpeg, yamdi, MP4Box
- SANNAS: mount exists, structure ok, readwrite access. disk space free.
- db: connection works ok? (measure lag)
- rest interface works? (do a version call).
- ftp server works
- OAI service (if available)
- transcoding server
- upload/download/app/job server present?
- are vpcore versions on servers correct?
- mount on all servers correct (except db)?
(These are unittests which must work in a sandbox, to not interfere with normal tables.)
- download test
- play ticket test
- job start (analyze file)
- streaming of a video
- still play
Proposed statuses: red (not working), yellow (working, but over a threshold), green (working), gray (unknown)
The first 3 types of tests go on the main status page, the last one on the unittest page.