Ticket #450 (closed defect: ready_for_review)
[workflow] node edit & still options
|Reported by:||peter||Owned by:||peter|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||WLE modules into D6|
|MoSCoW:||Should Have||Estimated time after impact analysis:|
|Related to project:||none||Tested:||no|
Description (last modified by robert) (diff)
Current situation: If you create a node + video this will result in a asset + mediafiles + stills. If you edit the node still options are visible but changing the option will not result in new/more stills.
Problem: The generated still can be ugly or undesired. The edit page of a node shosw the still options, but no extra stills are generated.
Desired situation: Still options should work!
- 1) the list of stills in the interface should have a time indication (where in the movie still was taken). "Time 00:00:15" (hh:mm:ss).
- 2) Stills should be ordered on time
- 3) The interface should show a delete option per still
- 4) Generate additional still after saving the form
- 5) Still generation can take some time so we have to inform the end-user that still generation jobs are in progress. We have to show how many jobs of this asset have the status waiting and in progress.