Version 14 (modified by forgacs, 2 years ago)
- I installed the website on my server, but when I visit the first time, I see errors (or white screen).
- You need to install MediaMosa once you have setup the website on your server. Visit http://your_site/install.php to start installation of MediaMosa. Follow the instructions during installation.
- How I can set Mediamosa and WLE to work with each other?
- Go to your Mediamosa server:
- Add a new client application.
- Then go to your WLE (admin/settings/vpx_connector).
- Client application name (server) -> User name (WLE)
- App ID: Must be unique (eg. 14)
- Shared key (server) -> Password (WLE)
- URL (WLE): The url of your server.
- I would like to install MediaMosa under Windows, but I have problems. What should I do?
- Sorry, Windows is not supported at this moment. You should use Unix like system, eg. Linux (Ubuntu is a good choice), FreeBSD, OpenBSD.
- If you can run virtual machine images on your Windows, you can try our MediaMosa VM image.
- I would like to run the front-end application under Windows. How can I do that?
- The front-ends (WLE or CK) are based on Drupal. You can install them under Windows.
- I don't see your SVN repository for a while. What does happen?
- We changed our SVN repository to github.
- My MediaMosa installer says ffmpeg (Lua, Lua LPEG etc.) is missing, and I can't do further with my installation. What should I do?
- You should install all the required application. Without them you can't install / run MediaMosa.
- The MediaMosa status page doesn't recognize my installed FFmpeg. What is the problem?
- I can't create multiple stills and/or stills from scene changes. What should I do? or I have read that I have to patch my ffmpeg. Why should I do that? or How can I patch my ffmpeg?
- I want to upgrade my MediaMosa from 1.7.5 version to 2.x. How can I migrate my data?
- I have problem installing Ubuntu. Can you help me?
- I still need help for installing my MediaMosa. Where can I find more information?
- I have found a bug. Where is your bug tracking system? or I have created a patch. How can I send you?
Download in other formats: