- Open source, because it has GNU General Public License version 2.
Framework: Drupal 6 / 7
- Video backend, because the users usually meet with the video frontend application.
The frontend communicate with MediaMosa using REST calls: GET for getting data, POST for changing or creating something. The response is XML.
Advantages of this separation:
- One backend can support multiple client sites.
- Easy integration for existing websites.
What about the frontend?
- There are different demo frontend applications. You may start with them: WLE, MediaMosa CK.
- You may create one. Your application should communicate with MediaMosa through REST calls.
- Upload videos and store them
- Transcode videos (eg. h.264)
- Generate video object, download link etc.
- Create still images
- Create metadata (title, description, DC, QDC)
- Create collections
- Stream your video's
- Create authorizations
Download in other formats: